1.9
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back that is a JOKE!

They rewrote contract gave a lower interest rate changed price of vehicle to less. Then I was told that they would pay for 12 month or 12000 mile warranty at their cost. Like an *** I believed them. Warranty canceled 3 weeks after I took car, other contract not even valid the original one was what I was stuck with.

I did get a CARFAX with car and 8/10/2016 DRIVE WITH PRIDE- Did maintenance inspection completed Cylinder head gaskets replaced, engine checked, fender liner replaced , fog light assembly replaced, interior trim checked , timing belt tension idler checked. Purchased Mini from Drive with Pride I had driven vehicle for less than 1 month and needed front brakes replaced and new rotors cost me $364.51. This is on their web-site: Drive with Pride We are a Family owned company based in Houston, Texas for over 16 years with several locations. We are proud to be your dealer of choice.

"DRIVE with PRIDE" is not only our motto but how we deal with each and every customer. There are 6 reasons why customers from all over the U.S and abroad buy their cars from us: (1) We are a BBB (Better Business Bureau) GOLD STAR certified Dealer. (2) Hassle free wholesale prices...... or lower (3) Our famous 72 hours buyback guarantee, if you don't like it, just bring it back.

No questions asked. (4) Vehicle Quality Certified through vigorous 120 point inspection by an ASE certified Mechanic. (5) Peace of mind. Carfax History on all our vehicles at no cost to you.

(6) All our vehicles qualify for A Plus extended warranties, honored nationwide. And for very competitive financing rates. We take pride in our 5 STAR service and dedication to our customers. Our goal is your 100% satisfaction and pleasant buying experience.

Check Engine light – came on again right before Christmas took Mini to a mechanic who specializes in Mini Coopers. You will see the attached invoice tell what he found. Told me that it could be several THOUSAND DOLLARS to repair Mini Cooper that I had bought from DRIVE WITH PRIDE. Unbelieveable what was found especially inlight of CARFAX with date of 8/10/16 stated what DRIVE WITH PRIDE had done to vehicle.

THEY ABSOLUTELY KNEW !!!! • BOLTS MISSING • INTAKE MANIFOLD NOT SECURED • ZIPTIES HOLDING THINGS TOGETHER • THINGS MISROUTED • INTAKE HOSES GLUED TOGETHER • CHUNKS MISSING FROM THROTTLE BODY • WHAT APPEARS TO BE EPOXY ON TROTTLE BODY BLADE I paid over $13K for this car…..NEVER have I been so taken advantage of by a dealership! DO NOT BUY FROM DRIVE WITH PRIDE OWNERS : ROLAND NAAMAN & MOE ASSARRI I attached the invoice that I paid to have car looked at ANOTHER $456.15, to tell me this car SUCKS!!! BUYER BEWARE they will not be selling you a dependable car.

I have bought used cars in my lifetime and honestly have never had an experience like this. My bad shopping for a specific type car with low mileage.

RUN FAR AND FAST!!! Cindi Snead

Review about: Mini Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Money back that was spent out on repairs and what i paid in notes and now upside down in new car.

I liked: Car that i found and thought dependable.

I didn't like: Buying a piece of junk.

Comments