Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

February 2, 2017 I found myself at Drive with Pride I was offered a 2014 dodge challenger for 1500 down, after hours we filled out all the paperwork and I left in my new car.I was with GM financial my first car note was due march the following month, I paid two payments for March and April of 448 so I could keep myself ahead.

I signed on GM online to make my payment and I was told the car was paid off in full and there was no car note. I knew something wasn't right so I called my sales agent and told me "they ended up having someone else's paperwork in my folder and the bank sent the deal back". I was confused on how they could send the wrong paper work to the bank so I asked what's next she said they were getting my folder together &waiting on (randy) to come back from Hawaii over the weekend. I was promised a call the next week on Tuesday to come back and sign more paper work to go with another bank.

Tuesday morning May 9 2017 about 3:30 am someone is banging on my door, I open it and it's a gentlemen (Clarence) there asking me if I wanted to get anything out before they tow it, at this point I was so lost and confused for 1. I had just spoken with someone who said they were waiting on a manager for 2. I paid my car note up twice and it wasn't due again!!!! I call my sales man and she tells me this is a misunderstanding and got Randy on 3 way.Randy got on the phone and said he apologized because this was all a MISCOMMUNICATION and he stated they still had to take it because it was already hooked up.

I had TO *** work the next day to go up to the car lot to go with ANOTHER BANK which was "global acceptance" things were looking kind of suspect at this point. I signed my second contract May 09, 2017 with Michelle and was told my next car note was due June 9, 2017. I tried calling the bank and the number on my contract didnt work (469-444-8788) I tried looking online for the bank and found an email and I emailed them and got no reply. By the end of May no one had ever called or sent anything .

I reached out to my sales man who stated she had quit. I then contacted the finance manager who I signed with (Michele) and was told over the phone that she quit as well! At this point all this was confusing me and Im getting no communication but spending money! Before I could leave work the next day there was a tow truck at my job demanding I give him the keys so they could again take my car!!

I was confused and upset because Ive been trying to call and pay and couldn't speak to anyone so I asked him to call and he didnt. I left work and was on the way to the car lot while the tow truck was speeding right behind me like I was running I nervously pulled over and called my sister to let her know what was going on. I pulled over at a gas station the tow truck driver got out and came around to my window I let it down I said what's going on and why are you calling me instead of the car lot he said "well the bank said you called the bank and said you didnt want the car" my mouth dropped because again I had no number or info on this bank. The tow driver then looked at me and said "don't take this personal" I looked up and he JUMPED IN my window OVER my steering wheel and snatched my keys out.

I managed to get them back and I hurried and let the window up locked my doors and drove off! I didn't know what to expect next and was on the way to drive with pride myself! I paid 1500 down and my car notes why would I call a bank and say that! My sister told him this makes no sense someone is doing something dirty, randy hopped out his seat & told us to get the f*** out!!!

NO WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS!! I am now getting threatening phone calls that they are going to send the police to my job to arrest me for auto theft and being told I CANT HAVE MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE THERE WAS NEVER A CONTRACT!

THEY STATED I ONLY HAD THE CAR WITH (PENDING APPROVAL) EVEN THOUGH I PAID.I have a lawyer ANYONE NEED HELP Email: kladykent7@icloud.

Review about: Drive With Pride Auto Loan.

I didn't like: Customer service, Rude managers, Unprofessional, No communication, Rip off.

Comments